Translate

Mencari Artikel

FIND(Mencari)

Sunday 2 June 2013

Contoh Surat Lamaran dan CV

Jl. Xxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxx
Jakarta

10 April 2002



To.
HRD Departement
PT ...............
Jl. ......
Jakarta

Dear Sir,

I would like to enquire if there is a vacancy for a clerk in your firm and if there is, I should be grateful if you would consider me for the position.

I am twenty five years old and graduated from ASMI Extention.  I have five years experience at PT Maste Dayaa Jakarta.  I assure you that I will do my best to give you every satisfied in the job I gave.

A copy of my curriculum vitae is enclose giving you further details about my self together with copies from previous references.

I hope I may be granted the opportunity of an interview.



Yours faitfully,




Name










CURRICULUM VITAE




Name                                       : xxxxxxxx

Address                                   : Jl. xxxxxx
                                                  Xxxxxxxx
                                                  Jakarta

Phone number                          : xxxxxxxxx

Date of birth                             : xxxxxxxxx

Marital status                            : xxxxxxxxx

Education                                 : xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx

Qualification                             : xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx

Working experience                  : xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx

Interest/ hobbies                       : xxxxxxxxx
                                                  xxxxxxxxx

References                               : xxxxxxxxx















NAME
JL.XXXXXX
JAKARTA
Telp xxxxxxx



To.
HRD Departement
PT Seperintending Company Of  Indonesia


Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like applying for legal staff position.  Being a part of your company is a big opportunity to applying my knowledge and improving my skill.
My name is xxxxxxx, 23 rd  years old and I was graduated from university of Indonesia Faculty of law, majoring Business Law with GPA 2,94.  My script topic is about Debt Restructuring ; Debt To Equity Swap of Bank’s Credit in public Company.
I speak both English and Bahasa Indonesia.  Besides being dynamic, trustworthy, fast learner and hardworker, I think I am capable of hardling the task that you may assign to me.  And I am familiar to work with computer.  For your additional information I have enclosed a copy of my Curriculum Vitae and transcript.  From the Curriculum Vitae seen that I am an active student, I can cooperate with tean as well as work independently and I used to work with target and under pressure.
I would greatly appreciate if you could give me the opportuhity for an interview at your earliest convenience.  Letter at the above or on (021)xxxxxx can contact me.  Thank you for your attention and I am looking forward to your favorable reply.



Sincerely yours,




NAME








CURRICULUM VITAE


PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION


Name                           : xxxxx

Address                       : xxxxx
                                      xxxxx
                                     
Telephone                    : xxxxx

E-mail                          : xxxxx

Place/Date of Birth       : xxxxx

Religion                        : xxxxx

Marital Status               : xxxxx

Sex                              : xxxxx

Nationality                    : xxxxx


EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND


FORMAL EDUCATION
Univesity of Indonesia at Faculty of Law – Graduated on 2001
SMA Negeri 3 Jakarta – Graduated on 1996

INFORMAL EDUCATION
LB LIA 1994-1997 graduated until advance grade

ORGANIZATION EXPERIENCES

Intern School Student’s Organization at SMAN 3 Jakarta
Forum Ilmiah Kajian Islam – UI Mosque as Founder
Spektrum Hukum Foundation as Founder and Secretary
Lembaga Kajian Keilmuan (LK 2), 1997-1998 as Researcher and Head of Strategic Divion
Asean Law Student Association- Local Committee University of Indonesia Others




ACTIVITIES EXPERIENCES

Participant in seminar held by KPPU. “ Sosialisasi UU No. 5 / 1999 tentang larangan Praktek Monopoli “ Hotel Mandarin Oriental, Oktober 2000.
Participant in work shop “ Corporate Matters in law Perspective “, held by kelompok studi Hukum- Hadiputranto, Hadinoto and Partners- Makarim & Taira S on September 29th 2000.
Participant in seminar held by Partnership for Business Competition, At Hotel Gran Melia on July 25th 2000
Participant in capital Market Workshop “The Role of Legal Consultant in capital Market”, held by ALSA FHUI- Lubis ganie and Surowidjojo on June 2000
Participant in Panel Disccusion “ Implikasi Penandatanganan Trade Related Aspects of Intelectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Terhadap Lingkungan Hidup di Indonesia “ On April 18,2000 Held by Asean Law Student Association (ALSA) UI.
Participant in workshop on Debt Restructuring and Corporate Restructuring, held by SMFHUI- Hadiputranto Hadinoto and partners  Desember  1999
Participant in workshop held by LK2 FHUI. “ Laws Related to Foreign Investment in Indonesia and Canada Comparative Study LK2 FHUI- Oktober 1999
Participant in eminar held by SMFHUI ,” Implementasi UU Larangan Praktek Monopoli dan Persaingan Dunia Usaha  di Indonesia “ on April 1999
Participant in seminar held by SMFHUI, “ Solusi Hukum Bagi Dunia Usaha Dalam Menghadapi Krisis Ekonomi Indonesia “ on Oktober 1998
Participant in seminar held by Lembaga Kajian Keilmuan FHUI “ Arah Dan Strategi pemberdayaan BUMN” on May 1993

OTHER ACTIVITIES

Committee in any seminar and other activities held by Lembaga Kajian keilmuan FHUI
Committee in any seminar and other activities held by Asean Law Student Association LCUI

I confirm that the informatin above is true
















Bekasi,xxxxxxxx,2002

NAME
JL.XXXXXX
JAWA BARAT
PHONE


The Manager Of Human Resources Departement
PT SUCOFINDO
GRAHA SUCOFINDO
JL. Pasar Minggu Kav.34
Jakarta 12780


Dear Sir or madam,


I am writing to apply for a position in your company which suitable to my academic background and qualifications.

I am graduation of Andalas University, Mathematic And Natural Science Faculty majoring in chemistry.  During my Lecture as a student, I was an assistand for basic, Analytical and physical laboratory on my Departement.

I have been working for PT. Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper since January 2001 until present as quality control lab. Technical. My job responsibility is do analysisfor all samples from wood yard to pulp machine area for pulp key parameters, entry data into computer, reporting and giving solution for unusual analysis result to lab supervisor.

For your consideration, I have enclosed my curriculum vitae, transcript, recent photographs and achievement certificates.

Your invitation for interview is waiting by me hopefully.

Thank you for your consideration and attention.



Your faithfully,



NAME



CURRICULUM VITAE

NAME

JLXXXXXXXXX
JAWA BARAT
PHONE XXXXXXX
I.                   Personal Data
Name                     : xxxxx
Place of Born         : xxxxx
Date of Born          : xxxxx
Sex                        : xxxxx
Marital Status         : xxxxx
Religion                  : xxxxx
Nationality              : xxxxx

II.                Education
A. Formal Education
1.      Elementary School (SD) graduated 1990
2.      Junior high School (SMP) graduated 1993
3.      Senior high School (SMA) graduated 1996
4.      Andalas University, Chemistry Departement graduated 2000

     B.  Non formal Education
1.      English, Basic I and Basic II, Certificated 1994
2.      Computer, DOS, WS, and LOTUS 123 Program, Certificated 1995
3.      English, Conversation Class, Certificated 1993
4.      Computer, Microsoft Office’98, Certificated 1999
                                               
III.       Hobbies
1.      Reading
2.      Philately

IV.              Achieement
1.      Scolarship from Supersemar Foundation
2.      Participant in International Seminar
Topic: The Role of Chemistry in Industry and Environment
     V.        Work Experience
1.      At basic Laboratory, Analitical laboratory, and psycical laboratory in        faculty of mathematics and science, Andalas University, as Assistant,on 1998-2000      
2.      At Technical Departement, PT Riau Andalan Pulp and Paper as Quality Control Technical since January 2001 till now.
V.                 References

1.      DR. Hermansyah Azis, MSc
2.      DRS. Yeni Stiadi, MSc     



No comments: